charliedontskate.com Forum Index charliedontskate.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A roll in the Park

Post new topic   Reply to topic    charliedontskate.com Forum Index -> Street surfing/ Carving
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carveboard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: A roll in the Park Reply with quote

Just a quick heads up for anyone that is in Sydney Thurs - Fri this week.
The Carveboard crew will be organising a low key outlaw street surfing flow jam @ allawah (kemp field) this Thurs 4pm - 7pm (approx). We will have boards to try or use your own set up if you preferr. Also turn up after work if you cant make it by 4ish.
We will also be having a roll @ Five Dock, Monster and a few other locations as well over Thurs - Fri.
Everybody - anybody welcome.
My mob 0427655970 for times, locations etc.
GroundHangers

Location: BTS Blacktown Skates - blacktownskates@iprimus.com.au

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, is RJ taging?
Carveboard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: A Roll in the Park Reply with quote

G-day Greg
Yeah mate, RJ will be up for the Bowlarama and has been subconded for the day, hopefully a few others will be tagging along as well. I will give you a bell and let you know where & when we are.
PS have you finished that project in your backyard?
GroundHangers

Location: BTS Blacktown Skates - blacktownskates@iprimus.com.au

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, sry DG got that many projects going on im not sure which one your refering to,

is it the tonner ? Close but, not yet.

Mini ramp? thinking about resurfacing due to getting thrashed by major sessions each day.

Or the Presses? After moving 3 ton around the yard each week they will finaly lay to rest in their home after B'A'R.

The Pool? If it dont get done within the next couple of weeks my life is going to be over. Twice!

Possibly the 8 ton tipper load of junk that i've accumulated during the last 6 mths, i've also been told, "it's either me or the the Junk" hmmmm tough call. Need more time on that one.

Arrr i know, the sauna. This is one of the major priorities of the new year, just need the heater and where good to go. Had a chat with my Finish mate, so it all seems dandy.

Talk to you when your close.
Hope Tim can get out to, i owe him a beer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    charliedontskate.com Forum Index -> Street surfing/ Carving All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: