charliedontskate.com Forum Index charliedontskate.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OLDSTYLE SKATES CUSTOM DECKS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    charliedontskate.com Forum Index -> Australian Independent Skateboard manufacturers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
campo001

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: OLDSTYLE SKATES CUSTOM DECKS Reply with quote

Hey there guys , just posted a few clear custom made to order decks on my site , you can mix up the shapes , can do biggest deck up to 34" x 9.25" but happy to stay around 9".....so is my wife.

All of these decks are pressed in my workshop here on the gold coast , ive been around for a few years now , thought i'd get serious this year and get my decks out there.

here's the link.[url] http://www.oldstyleskates.com/store.cfm[/url]

[img]
Dave M

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much would it be for the largest size 34" / 9.25
I have been looking for a deck to set up as a ditch board and this may suit nicely. you would not need to drill holes for the trucks as i will work out where i want them.
how long would the wait be on one ?

thanks
campo001

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Dave , no problem , that deck would be $65.00 and $10.00 postage. If you want one go to the website contacts page and leave your details and i'll email you out paypal details or direct deposit details.
I have decks allready pressed so could have that to you by the end of next week....
cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    charliedontskate.com Forum Index -> Australian Independent Skateboard manufacturers All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: