charliedontskate.com Forum Index charliedontskate.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rip into a Roundhouse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    charliedontskate.com Forum Index -> Street surfing/ Carving
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carveboard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Rip into a Roundhouse Reply with quote

A couple of photos of some local Port Macquarie girls working on their Roundhouse cutbacks.

Cam Ward

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rippin stuff Dave, killa....

It's all about style !!! thats all that matters, how ya' do it, not wot ya' doin' !!!

Cam
FTW
SK8 HRD
RD HRD
HRD N FST

C-ya this Sunday fer' a roll in da' park, bring me an extra carva' to roll with p-leeezzzz, Cheers....
Carveboard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Roll in da Park Reply with quote

Hey Cam
Mate I'm hanging to come and ride da park, Unfortunately it won't be this weekend, I have to be in Coffs. I have spread the word to all known Sydney Carvers that it is on, So fingers crossed someone will turn up with a spare C/B. We are also having a bit of a BBQ at Brett Warners SurfBoard Factory in Harbord on Sat from 1pm 234 Harbord Rd Brookvale. So if anyone is on the Northern Beaches on Sat most welcome to drop in and have a roll around (Fun carparks galore)

file:///home/dave/Desktop/Compressed Carve Photos2/BBQ Carve demo day.pdf

Also we managed to get a quick roll in at Rockdale on the way home from SOS. Mighty carve friendly lines to be sampled, only issue was the crowd.
PS I'll haven't forgotten send you some photos of my Surf-pipe model will get to it soon
Carve On
Skull has Returned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Surf style by the girls there Very Happy
Fletch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stylin big time, roundhouse cuties are all about the shoulders and the girls have em well ahead of there hips. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    charliedontskate.com Forum Index -> Street surfing/ Carving All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: